Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nesting... perhaps!!!!


The last two weeks have seen a flurry of activity in my kitchen!  Last week I made white buns, and white bread.  On Saturday I went on a Becki Home Ecki cookie making spree.  I made 12 chocolate chip cookies, 12 white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, I made lots of M & M cookies, a batch of peanut butter cookies, my Great Aunt Florence's Raisin Cookies, and Gingersnaps.

The gingersnaps made me think of my dear sweet old departed neighbor Adeline Produski, and her granddaughter Kerry!  We always used to make gingersnap cookies in the mornings when I went to visit, and the scent of the gingersnaps took me back to their little kitchen and the delicious smells!

Today, I made 4 loaves of whole wheat bread, and a chocolate zucchini cake!  My mom is on holidays and gave me some zucchini, I have to use it up!


Anywho, it is a good thing I have a freezer, we may need to look at getting another one, as ours is pretty full now, and I should probably make some meals up for after the baby comes, and get my Christmas baking done early!!!! 

Now the next question, when should I put up the Christmas tree?  ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment