First Day Back
Okay so maybe it was just because it was day one, but being back at school yesterday was such a weird feeling! Even a bit depressing. I don't have a classroom, I don't have anywhere to store my stuff, I don't have my own class... I feel a bit like a duck out of water.
I'm blessed not to have to prep much, I guess I'm going to be teaching a few classes, and I'll be working in the Grade 7 classroom with my former students from last year! :) Anywho I never realized how boring the first day of school actually is for any other adult in the room.
On a brighter note it was so good to get back and to see the students, and my colleagues, and to hear of their experiences over the summer. The students have grown for the most part, and the Grade 5s are so little! It is crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment