On December 4, 2011, I was blessed at Church! I was very good and didn't cry! I was given a lovely blessing by Daddy, with Grandpa Northcott and President Beaumont!
After Church we decided to take photos, since everyone was all dressed up!
 |
| (l-r) Grandma Elaine Northcott, Raymond and Abbey, Grandpa Bob Northcott, and in front Great Grandma Dorothy Northcott |
 |
My Family
Grandma Pearl Hill, Mommy, Daddy and Me, Grandma Elaine Northcott, Grandpa Bob Northcott
Great Grandma Dorothy Northcott |
|
 |
| 4 Generation Picture! |
 |
| Grandma Hill, Daddy and I, Mommy |
 |
| The Unsmiley Picture, except for Mom who didn't get the Memo! |
|
Grandma Northcott, had saved Aunt Jacquie's blessing dress for her, and so she let me borrow it! I'm going to have to get better pictures with it! Daddy bumped me just before we started taking pictures, and it really upset me, so I cried through all of these photos! The dress is really pretty though!
Sharon, thanks for posting these! I wish I could be there to meet her, but we'll get to see each other this summer. Abbey looks beautiful and healthy (and so do you :) ). Congratulations and I hope everything is going well! And I'm glad you could use my dress! (I don't think I knew that my mom still had it. Makes sense though!)
ReplyDelete