Monday, July 29, 2013
Abbey- Sign Language and Talking!
So we taught Abbey a few signs to help with communication, I managed to catch please on camera... My baby girl has lost her cute smile and is now doing weird smiles... I love and miss her ear to ear grins!
Abbey learned your basic, please, thank you, more, milk, water, up, down, cheese (although she rarely used it).
Now this cute girl is talking and babbling and singing all the time! She's done the actions to the Itsy Bitsy Spider forever, but now she is saying spider! Yeah.
The ABC song is super fun... the Upper Case letters are what she sings...
ABcdefGhijklmnoPqrStuVwXyZ now I know my abc's next time won't you sing with ME!!!!!! Loving it!!!
She also wants to help with everything! Helping with the laundry is awesome, she'll fill the laundry hamper with dirty clothes, she'll unload the dryer into the hamper, and if I pass her the stuff from the washer, she puts it in the dryer! I love her helping with laundry! Wanting to sweep the floor not so much... oh she wants to help but the way she wields a broom, leaves a lot to be desired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment