I love to shop! There is definitely no doubt about it, however, I don't "like" to shop, as a lot of shoppers do... I like to shop in that I have somewhere to go and I go and find bargains there... for example, last week the family headed to Minnedosa for appointments in Brandon. I had to run into the Co-op in Minnedosa for milk for Abbey... however, once I got into Co-op, I was in awe... it is so much larger than our Co-op, and has so many more exciting things... you can tell I've lived in a small town too long when I'm excited about things like a deli, a bakery dept, and vegetables like crazy... and extra stuff... like today!
Today I found cacti plants, and I fell in love, so I bought 4! I bought a Moonflower cactus, it is neat, green on the bottom with pink on top! A different kind of Aloe plant called "Aloe Freckles", a golden barrel cactus which I have poked myself with more than once (good thing it isn't poisonous), and Dondo. Then the next day my mom decided that instead of buying me some easter flowers, she'll add to my garden! Yippee. Back to Co-op I went and I got three others, the coolest by far is the Baby Toes, they have a translucent window (toenail) so they can photosynthesize! I also got a Rainbow Elephant Bush, apparently they grow a whole lot bigger in Africa, because the elephants eat them, and I can't imagine them eating my little bush! I'm not sure what the other was called right now! But here is my garden!
No comments:
Post a Comment