Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Early Mornings

There are just something about me and early mornings that I love!  I love to wake up when the house is quiet and just wander around and do my own thing.  I have always been an early riser, I take after my dad!  When I was little I used to get up and watch Hercules, or Captain Planet or Inspector Gadget!  I loved those old shows.  We'd also watch the weather.  I'd check the rain gauge, and the temperature.  Getting up early affords me a lot of time, to think, ponder, exercise, read from my scriptures, prepare a yummy breakfast for my husband or any number of things, and because he is such a great sleeper and the white noise in our room masks all sound pretty much I can usually make as much noise as I want!  Waking up early also allows me time to listen to the wonderful array of birds that we have outside our house!  It also gives me time to blog!  :)  I do enjoy blogging, even though there are very posts on this blog.  My school one was better, until April or May...  when life got busy.    Anyway I'm off to enjoy the morning!

1 comment:

  1. You know, I love mornings, too. However, I am not an early riser! We have so much trouble getting to bed early, that waking up early is not an option. I love being up early if I've gotten lots of sleep, but if I haven't (which is usually the case), then I can't stand it! For about a week, Jared was getting up at 6:30, and we would go out for a walk, play at the park, have breakfast, and take a nap, all before 9am! It was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete