Sunday, November 15, 2009

Something Old and Something New, Something Borrowed and Something Blue!

A popular wedding phrase, but today I'm using it in reference to my callings.

This morning I was released from the two callings that I had in Dauphin Branch. I was released as the Young Women's President, and as the 1st Counselor in the Primary. I'm happy to not have two callings now, but sad because I was going to be getting a new Young Woman in a month, and I was excited for that, and because I was just starting to get into the Primary groove and be able to teach a lesson the my ever changing class! So those would be the old and blue things!

As for the new, well with releases from callings, come callings to callings, I am now the Relief Society President in the Dauphin Branch... and my faith is lacking, because I'm scared out of my tree... I don't know how to be a Relief Society President, I don't even go to Relief Society, I've mostly been in Primary and Young Women... It will all work though, one of my counselors has accepted the calling and will be called next week so that makes me smile! And I'll borrow the faith of my friends who know that I'll be able to pull off this calling. Heavenly Father will help me, I know He will! So that would be the new and borrowed!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment